The Music For Change Trust
‘Glory’, Kadri Rocks,
The Music For Change Trust is a non-profit initiative to extend the privilege of music to the underprivileged
Music for Change is a non-profit organization that strives to provide an opportunity to
disabled and underprivileged children (Blind, specially-abled, financially backward), in and
around Mangalore to learn this universal language of music and dance. It strives to provide a
platform to special children and also those who suffer from economic drawbacks and bring out
the best in them.
What does Music for Change plans to achieve?
Aims and Objectives:
- To provide quality music education to children, disabled and underprivileged in any way.
- To provide instruments or any other equipment required in academic institutions, if
need be, in order to facilitate the smooth process of learning music/dance
- Taking up the responsibility of employing music and dance teachers ,regularly sending
them to the schools to take lessons and monitoring their work
- Payment of the teachers/ educators for the classes taken
- Conducting small gatherings for the students where they will receive an opportunity to
showcase what they have learnt
- Helping students reduce the stress of academics by providing them the opportunity to
engage in music and dance
How can ‘U’ help?
Our organization, as mentioned earlier, aims at providing quality music education and also music instruments where need be, in order to facilitate a smooth learning process.
We would greatly appreciate you help in fulfilling our mission by providing us with means to teach our students by providing your time by volunteering with us while teaching or by providing your old instruments which can be given to someone who needs it. Your donations in form of Cash or Cheques will be greatly appreciated as we can fund the payment of the teachers without any tribulations.
Photo And Text Credit: trustmusicforchange.org
© 2017, aroundmangalore.com. All rights reserved. You may read the original content in the context in which it is published (at this web address). No other copying or use is permitted without written agreement from AroundMangalore.com